MAIL OUT MY INVITES PACKAGE!
In a hurry to get your personalized invitations out?!
Now you can save lots of time by having your invitations mailed directly to your guests. Normally your package would be shipped to you, and you would stuff envelopes, add RSVP postage, address all envelopes, seal all envelopes, add correct postage, and then drop off your invitations at your local Post Office. The "Mail Out My Invites Package" means you'll get to skip all of this and your invites will get to your guests way faster.
You'll need to add an address printing service to your envelopes in order to qualify for this package. There are currently 4 envelope addressing options on the main shop page to choose from. After your prints and address printing is purchased you can add this listing onto you order and I'll:
- assemble everything prior to shipment (differing rates based on assembly requirements below)
- stuff all of your envelopes
- seal all of your envelopes
- add correct postage to each invitation (postage costs included)
- postage for the main envelopes AND the RSVP envelopes (for guests to mail these back to you) is included
- mail out each invitation directly to each guest
RATES (for sets printed on standard 110 lb matte card stock)
- OPTION 1: Up to 3 cards in set, NO RSVP Card, NO Liners: $1.55 each
- OPTION 2: Up to 3 cards in set, INCLUDING RSVP Card, NO Liners: $2.10 each
- OPTION 3: Up to 3 cards in set, NO RSVP Card, INCLUDING Liners on Main Envelopes: $2.20 each
- OPTION 4: Up to 3 cards in set, INCLUDING RSVP Card, INCLUDING Liners on Main Envelopes: $2.75 each
- 3 cards included in each package can be 5x7 or smaller
- For sets including more than 3 cards or upgraded thicker card stock, contact me prior to purchasing this package. (I will provide a check on postage rates based on the weight of your sets.)
- If you are having guests RSVP on your wedding website or via email / phone simply select an option WITHOUT RSVP cards, as your assembly won't acquire postage.
- Contact me to remove / refund shipping of your invitations to you if you go with this package and no longer need invitations shipped to you.
- Don't forget to have at least one invitation shipped to you as a keepsake / to have extras on hand.
- This package is currently only available for U.S. orders, or international clients hosting a U.S. wedding. International guest invitations will need to be shipped directly to you and will not be a part of this package. Please do not include any international guest in your guest count upon checking out.
- I will choose the best suited stamp design to coordinate with your invitations based on what the Post Office has in stock at the time of purchase. Floral stamps, wedding stamps, bird stamps, etc. may be selected. If you have a specific stamp in mind for your invitations please contact me to arrange this prior to purchasing, as stamps may need to be special ordered.
- Custom stamps can also be created for your invitations but will add considerable time on the production phase of your prints, as these are special ordered.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Refunds, Cancellations, Shipping Info, + more
(REFUNDS / CANCELLATIONS / TRANSFERS)
Due to the custom nature of my work:
+ ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
+ NO REFUNDS
+ NO EXCHANGES
+ DESIGN FEES ARE NON-TRANSFERRABLE
+ Design fees are non-refundable even if you decide not to proceed with the design process for ANY reason. (Think of the design fee as a payment for the time it takes to create your custom illustration, AND ALSO a placeholder for your project on my schedule.)
+ If you have concerns about print colors, paper thickness, or quality – order a sample prior to purchasing.
This listing is for a design fee for your custom illustration, which will be delivered via email after created. Prints or the high resolution digital files will be available for purchase after you approve your design sample(s).